By using the Coin Hoards of the Roman Empire website (“CHRE”), you confirm that you accept these terms of access and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use CHRE or any of the content provided through it.
- CHRE is owned and operated by the University of Oxford  (“the University”).
- The contents of CHRE are owned by the University or its licensors.
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- Except for any images, the content published on CHRE is made available for non-commercial use under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence. Use of such content must be in accordance with those terms and should be attributed to CHRE. Suggested forms of citations are: Coins Hoards of the Roman Empire dataset, https://chre.ashmus.ox.ac.uk [accessed: 03 March 2021]; https://chre.ashmus.ox.ac.uk/hoard/3406 [accessed: 03 March 2021]
- Our URIs for hoards are stable and permanent. You may link to our site using our URIs provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
- You must not use any part of the content of CHRE for commercial purposes.
- Save as provided for in accordance with these terms and as otherwise may be permissible by applicable exemptions under copyright law, the images published on CHRE may not be reproduced, distributed, or published in any form without permission from the original copyright holder. In cases where the original copyright holder cannot be identified, further information can be sought from the University by contacting us.
- When using images in accordance with applicable exemptions as provided for under UK copyright law, such as for research or education purposes, these must be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the source of the material.
- The project team and external contributors make every effort to ensure that information provided on CHRE is accurate, but the University can accept no legal liability for this. The content of this web site should be considered as work in progress and may be changed at any time without notice.
 Whose legal title is the Chancellor, Masters and Scholars of the University of Oxford.